- About Us
- Marketing Services
- Project Management
- Business Plan Development
- Business Credit Basics
- Operational Efficiency Improvement
- Human Resources
- Business Plans
- Create a Company
Marketing Strategy Development and Implementation
So many pieces need to go together to effectively market a product or service, it is important to create a comprehensive plan and complete the steps in the proper order. If the manufacturer of umbrellas produces a million units but his customers only need one thousand and they want them in a different color for less money clearly something was missed during planning.
As part of our marketing services we look at a number of things, including:
- Who is the consumer? What demographics describe them?
- What does this consumer look for in a product or service like yours?
- Analyzing what types of variations to offer and to whom.
- What is the market size? How many widgets can we expect to sell?
- Where is the market? Local, national, global? How do you get your goods to them?
- What are the consumers willing to pay? Can you profit at that price?
- What kinds of promotion will be used to inform your potential consumers about your product or service?
If we were to simply manufacturer all these umbrellas without the answers to those questions we are taking a large amount of unnecessary risk for an unknown reward. When working with Grasslands Business Services you will be assured that, minimally, these items are clearly defined and a roadmap is established to achieve your individual goals. As elements of the plan are completed and progress updated it is reassuring to see success, it motivates everyone to continue to work hard and reinforces that the goals are achievable.
Why marketing is important to every consumer!
Marketing is such a broad concept most individuals don't realize the huge role it plays in a business and economics. Statistics show that upwards of 50% of a consumer dollar is being spent on marketing activities. In many cases that percentage is much higher! If more than half of every dollar spent is going to marketing costs for companies across the globe this is not an area that a business can avoid, it should be embraced and used to continue or establish sustainable growth.
Contact us to discuss your project, we can help!